Re: tables - input please

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:10:45 -0500
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:09 AM 11/15/00 -0500, Darrell King wrote:

>In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he ...
>
>...like that.  You can also limit the widths with CSS by assigning a class
>with a fixed width directly to the select tag. This will not work in NN4.x,
>though...

yes. As a matter of fact *most* CSS fixes you will read are supported so
poorly (at this time) that they could hardly be considered a "solution" to
any of the questions asked on this list - ever.  _Unless_ of course, you
are publishing to an IntRAnet where you have complete control ~and~ know
*exactly* what your viewers are using ~and~ you have extensive knowledge of
exactly which features are supported in that particular browser and version.

This is a perfect case in point. Fortunately, Darrell *knows* what does and
does not support the fix he is offering ~ and was thoughtful enough to
include that information (*Thanks* Darrell!).

Fuzzy