Re: To Cap Or Not

 Date:  Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:45:36 -0500
 To:  "rhtaylor(at)students.wisc.edu" <rhtaylor(at)students.wisc.edu>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert,

technically speaking, it makes not a whit whether you use all caps, all
lower case, or mix them in terms of the *HTML*.

However . . . "pending" languages may _require_ one or the other. Correct
me if I am mistaken (anyone), but I believe XML for example, requires all
lowercase markup in order to function.

HTH,
Fuzzy.