Re: FrontPage built vs HomeSite update

 Date:  Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:02:09 -0500
 To:  ErthWlkr(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jump on it.

How often do you get paid good money to do something wrong where know you
will not be held accountable?

*Enjoy* the job man, I'm jealous.

 . . . obviously . . . just my opinion :-)

Oh, and don't worry about the extensions. Remember the *real* audience the
software was intended for - how complex can it be?
Fuzzy.