Re: Scrolling Text Javascript

 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:41:08 -0500
 To:  "Gwen Harrison,
CW" <hwg(at)advancedresumes.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a thought Gwen . . .

How about an animated .gif?

If you keep the colors simple, it will compress to a reasonably small file
size and you will have *great* control of most all aspects of it's
presentation.

As an example . . .

http://www.canopy.net/suzette/thankyou.html

as you will see, the effect is ok, and the file loads PDQ. And . . . you
avoid the "inherent" problems associated with Java and JavaScript.

HTH,
Fuzzy