Re: freebie bogus domain names

 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:12:53 -0500
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:02 AM 11/30/00 -0800, Lori Eldridge wrote:
[ . . .]
>Can someone tell me what to do about this, if anything, or what steps
>to take next?

What you can do: Short of a law suit, virtually nothing - legally.
What to do next: Post the site - for now.

Then, take up a collection ( I'm good for ten bucks !). Use that money to
pay a real host and register another name (christskitchen.org). Personally,
I would include an unlinked page documenting the whole affair on the new
site, and send the URL to the ("old") site host, and every other
"religious" e-mail address I could find on the whole dang planet. Make sure
you ~do not~ put those addresses in the BCC field!

Obviously, just **my opinion** !!

Fuzzy.