RE: Strict DTD a new twist

 Date:  Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:32:31 -0500
 To:  admin(at)pineloft.com,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
*Excellent* point (and a real good idea too)!

Has anyone here reviewed the WAP stuff? IS it "just a text reader" language?

My gut tells me - not even close.

Based _ purely _ on speculation, I would think there would be no need for
WAP if that was the case.

All we would need is familiarity with the accessibility standards that a
few really with-it folks on this list have been trying to get us to
incorporate into our pages . . . for some time now.

:-)
Fuzzy.