Re: Mouse-over with image changes

by "Write Now, Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:57:33 -0500
 To:  "Write Now,
Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:46 AM 7/20/00 , Write Now, Inc. tickled the electrons and they
aligned themselves to form these words:

>[snip]
>What I am trying to accomplish is the following:
>
>On an opening page of a web site, I want to have a centered graphic that
>has meny items on either side:
>
>menu 1                             Menu 4
>menu 2           IMAGE        Menu 5
>menu 3                             Menu 6
>

>When you hold your mouse over each of the menus, I want the image in the
>center to change and I want some text to appear that explains what is found
>in this section of the web site.

Dana,

Go to http://www.lonewolf.gr/software/ and download the Javascript Buttons
III program. It will generate all the code you need for the mouseovers.

You can see it in action here (warning, commercial site!)-
http://thedigitalpage.com/exam_tem.html

hth

Jim Parsons
webmaster(at)thedigitalpage.com