RE: how to insert into html

 Date:  Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:51:56 -0500
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul,

in a word: **************** YES **************

Trust me Paul, I've been doing this a while.

Put this code:

in the document. Post that document to the web. Open that document in your
web browser and click on the link.

If you see _anything_ other than the result "No errors found" it WILL NOT
render predictably or reliably for *someone* who chooses to visit that
document - that could include freezing the browser and/or the OS. And if
you are using a transitional 4.X DTD to validate, it is ~still~ a crap-shoot.

I wish I could add a little "imho" here, but even as much as some folks
want to believe it is, it is not.

HTH,
Fuzzy.