Re: download times

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:26:29 -0500
 To:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com,
html list <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shawn,

that's an easy one.

Open Home Site 2.5 and go to "DOCUMENT" and select "WEIGHT".

it'll itemize every element in the page and total it up, giving you
*approximate* times for modem user at 14.4, 28.8 and even 33.6 !!

HTH,
Fuzzy
P.S. FUZZY GAVE A PROPRIETARY ANSWER. MAKE NOTE OF THIS FOR FUTURE
REFERENCE (when he gets cocky again).