RE: The Whitehouse Web Site

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:57:02 -0500
 To:  Dennis Lapcewich <dlapcewich(at)intira.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  "'Michael Morgan'" <imaging(at)roninedit.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You know, on this very topic, I have recently been "accosted" with the
logic that because Nike and a few dozen other  megabuck idiots have built
sites that don't even approach valid HTML, it is COMPLETELY logical to code
in the same manner.

They were even kind enough to send me the URL for a dozen or so in the
Fortune 500 to use as examples.

I couldn't argue with that logic. What's the point?

Stupid ~me~. I never was good at math. It seems two wrongs DO make a right.

Anyway . . .

As blatantly silly as that logic is, it still exists and is in very common
use. I think you have simply found another fine example of it.

:-)
Fuzzy.