Re: A Perfect Web Site!

 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:24:01 -0500
 To:  "Sathish C. Bramhan" <sathish(at)bramhan.net>,
"HWG Basics" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sathish,

I guess I am missing something here.

What has the quality and count of graphics got to do with the code used to
display them?

If the valid pages you are finding don't use a lot of graphics, and the
logic follows that you have to be a little brighter than average to create
standards compliant pages, wouldn't logic also follow that there is
something to be learned from finding pages correctly coded by experienced
people, that have few graphics - and as I take from your messages - most of
the graphics they do use are either 'simple' or ugly.

I'm inclined to think the former. If they are smart enough to learn and
code by hand they are probably smart enough to have done their
(demographic) homework.

MHO,
Fuzzy.
<who, by the way, loves pretty graphics on his pages>