Re: A Perfect Web Site!

 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:24:37 -0500
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:19 PM 2/12/01 -0800, Ted Temer wrote:
>Justin:
>
>True--Linux is growing--and when it grows out of the embryo stage, I'm sure
>we will all be giving it more thought. But for now, the load is on the
>shoulders of those using that Operating System.

Hold on. Wait a minute Ted. With all due respect, yer nuts. The last I
heard *NIX ran about 80% of the servers on the 'net and one hugely
substantial part of Corporate America's AND Higher Academia's desktop.

The *popularity with non institutional users* is embryonic, I could by
that, but the not the OS deployment - No Way Dude.

Now, please continue . . .

:-)
Fuzzy.
<going back to read the rest>