Re: META tag descriptions and keywords

 Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:14:30 -0500
 To:  "Dale" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dale,

Knowing me, this is probably dated information, but he last I heard *most*
search services that still use meta information limit the content to 1024
characters total.

And honestly, that has been so long ago I can not quote the source - sorry.

Regarding the repetitions you show below of your key words: That is
*great*. No problem with that at all. I do the same thing regularly, that
is not cheating that is being accurate.

Good job ! You are on the right track! (you bet a pun was intended.)

HTH,
Fuzzy