Re: invisible border (was background problems in Netscape 4.7

 Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:00:02 -0500
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:11 PM 3/18/01 -0500, Darrell King wrote:
[ . . .]
To validate strict and also worry about every little
>detail in NN 4.x seems like a sure course to higher stress
>levels...:)
[. . . ]

Isn't using CSS (at this time) productive !?!?!?!?

This is fun . . . . right? I sure couldn't think of any other reason to
spend so much time and effort on something one KNOWS is not going to show
up as designed on the HUGE vast majority of browsers likely to be visiting.

Fuzzy