Re: invisible border (was background problems in Netscape 4.7

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:51:22 -0500
 To:  "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Darrell,

Halejulia!!

Common sense, Looking to the future while keeping an eye on the past,
learning now what is (most likely) just around the corner. Your post
constitutes a genuine major contribution to the list Darrell - THANKS!!

I know you all are never going to believe this . . . . but . . . I play
with CSS too!

what prompted my comment(s) were not so much *exactly* the content of that
message, it was more the recent frustration I have experienced while
"practicing" CSS.

You know, I'm sure you CSS folks have experienced it . . . you write the
code, you "know" it's right, the browser stats you can find *say* (~that~
part of the) CSS works . . . but it doesn't _really_.

You wind up spending tooooooooo much time trying to debug code, that
actually is not wrong AT ALL only to learn the browser stat folks were
actually wrong about what the browser will support.

'drives me right out of my tiny mind.

:-(
Fuzzy.