Re: Forms

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)>

 Date:  Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:18:40 -0400
 To:  thewolves(at),
 Cc:  Hwg-Basics <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:53 PM 3/31/01 -0800, Larry Coats wrote:
>The only way I can think to do this is to have the user submit the
request. Your
>server-side app (CGI, ASP, or whatever you're sending the form to) could then
>send back a nicely formatted page with the information that was entered,
and the
>user could print that page.
>Larry Coats

BINGO !! Larry, you hit the proverbial nail on the head.

DO NOT got . . . "convinced" CSS and JavaScript will do the job. Of course,
unless you *really* don't care whether this works (for most users) or not.

Captain F.M. O'Lary
If we're not supposed to eat late-night snacks, why is there a light in the