Re: website update

 Date:  Sun, 15 Apr 2001 08:41:24 -0400
 To:  "Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:24 PM 4/14/01 -0700, Ted Temer wrote:
[ . . .]
>Yes--I even agree that in a perfect world, where time is of little value,
>this should be "better" than using a WYSIWYG editor.
>
>HOWEVER -- Unless your world is a lot better than mine, it is far from
>perfect.
>
>So my advise is--If she really insists on updating the material herself, do
>the following.

Sorry Ted, I didn't read past this point in your reply yet, but this begs
me to ask:

Have *you* ever met a (serious) business person that had time to turn
customers away? How about frustrate and maybe even anger customers - at
random?

FWIW, I have never met a successful (read: still in business after a few
months) vendor that had that attitude. Not one.

I guess I'm just lucky.
Fuzzy