Re: Table question (displaying an html file in a cell....)

by "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)>

 Date:  Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:09:25 -0400
 To:  kixi(at),
Ed Peddycoart <ed(at)>
 Cc:  HWG-Basics <hwg-basics(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:53 PM 4/20/01 +0200, Jakob D=F6lling wrote:
>Ed et all:
>sorry for the delay, but what's about the usage of DHTML with layers?
>I'm totally aware you'll exclude users with older browser, but also a
>smart solution.
>Jakob D=F6lling

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

"Exclude users" & "smart solution" do not seem to fit together. Especially
when you consider we are talking excluding tens of thousands (if not
millions) of potential viewers with thisw solution.

Am I misunderstanding?
Captain F.M. O'Lary
If we're not supposed to eat late-night snacks, why is there a light in the