Re: Title tag placement in <head> tag

 Date:  Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:17:07 -0400
 To:  Timothy Luoma <luomat+lists+hwg(at)peak.org>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:58 AM 4/26/01 -0700, Timothy Luoma wrote:
>> This is a just basic explanation of why things go where.  Suffice it to say
>> if you put something in the wrong place, you will have mixed results in the
>> future.
>
>And sometimes even when you put things in the right place you get mixed
>results, but at least with the hope that things will continue to improve.

That my friend is part of the 'art' in what we do as web developers.
Speaking only for myself, I derive a lot of personal satisfaction in
knowing which browsers support what, the idiosyncroc . . .idiocyn . . . the
stupid tricks some browser play on code that IS right . . . knowing which
DTD to use in which instances.

It sets you apart in a crowd. ~Enjoy~.

FWIW,
Fuzzzy.
<Praying regularly for (real) CSS support>