RE: topmargin/leftmargin validation

 Date:  Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:10:34 -0500
 To:  Dennis Lapcewich <dlapcewich(at)intira.com>,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  "'jtpolk(at)texas.net'" <jtpolk(at)texas.net>, "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
FWIW,

I am *personally* familiar with the local school district's technology -
too familiar.

I can tell you unequivocally that upwards of 85 % of the computers in this
district do not use MSIE ~at all~.

Something on the order of 65-70% of those, are running NN3.X OR LOWER.

The big exception being district administrative offices where the wouldn't
know a mouse from a moose if it fell on them. They are using MSIE 5.X and
Ouchlook Express.

Again, FWIW.
Fuzzy.
<Like Ted Sez: Know Thy Audience.>