Re: Naming files with .HTML vs. .HTM

 Date:  Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:19:58 -0500
 To:  "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>,
"Maryanne Martin" <mmartin(at)Cerylion.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:45 PM 2/5/01 -0500, Paul Wilson wrote:
>.HTML is the correct extension, although almost all hosting companies allow
>both.  Some insist that the "home page" be "./" and some NT sites
>insist on "default.htm" by way of retaliation.

Yea. Retaliation against the MAC web servers out there. Don't you know
Billy Boy wishes he could build a web server platform that compares to Web
Star!

:-)
Fuzzy
<don't get him started on MAC's [he's a closet Apple hugger]>