Re: Domain Name on AOL

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 2004 07:44:35 -0500
 To:  ErthWlkr(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have to admit, I expect this louder, hotter and faster.

Jeff, you must be mellowing in your old age!

Poor guy.
:-)
Fuzzy.
P.S. While it would obviously foolish (in most cases) to "exclude" AOL
users, you do have to admit that what he says about the stigma is
completely true and accurate. Jeff, look at our relationship. You and I
butted heads ~big time~ when you first got here. The sole reason for that
was MY being an Ass. I ASSUMED that because there was an (at)aol.com on the
end of your address, you were an idiot.

I have to admit, I sure had that one backwards. Regardless of the suffix on
your e-mail address.

Fuzzy
(again).