Re: server logs

 Date:  Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:51:16 -0500
 To:  shawn(at)sportsstuff.com,
html list <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HA !!

MAC to the rescue!

Shawn, get access to those raw logs!! I can/will gladly send you a MAC
application that processes them into ALL KINDS of useful reports - and it
is FREE software!! The name escapes me right this minute, it is used
extensively in schools around here, I'd have to go to one of my Fruity
Computers and look, and I will, but I wanted to get this off to you right
away.

Your boss will be *mightily* impressed with the formatted data this fruity
little app will put on your desktop!

HTH,
Fuzzy.