Re:

by Sandy Fields <webmaster(at)stankirsch.com>

 Date:  Fri, 06 Aug 1999 10:44:54 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:39 AM 08/06/1999 -0400, Donna Yager wrote:
>Not really worrying per se, but curious to know if I were working on a site
>for a client and they realized that the directory was open to easy
>accessibility like that could there be any ramifications.

But aren't all directories viewable in this way?  Just curious.  I don't
think this is something that only pertains to your site.  I always thought
that anyone who knows how can view the directories of any site.  Am I wrong
in this?

Sandy Fields
diamonique(at)earthlink.net

If the opposite of pro is con, then