Re: back button

by susie <susie(at)execpc.com>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:39:00 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
So the visitor can't go back to where he came from?
I've seen it on sites also...and I will NEVER go back
to those sites.  When I feel I'm done at a site and
want to use my back button to leave and find out I can't...
I don't think "oh well...guess I'll look around here some
more"...how ridiculous.  What I do .. if there's an email
or "contact us" feature is USE IT to tell the site owner
that I won't come back.
What do you hope to gain from this?  Frustrated users?
That's exactly what you'll get.