Re: Credit card numbers on a form

by Sandy Fields <webmaster(at)stankirsch.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:35:39 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:59 PM 08/25/1999 -0300, you wrote:
>I'm
>looking for a basic solution, just to keep the credit card info secure,
>thats it.

Check this out:  http://www.planetplexus.com/sampleorder/secure.htm

They will create a secure order form for you.  I haven't read through their
site, but I was told that they encode the cc information and it's unencoded
at the receiving end.  I could be wrong about that, but you can read the
info on the site for yourself.

This is an inexpensive and easy way to handle the credit card issue for
people just getting started.  It's also good for businesses whose sites
aren't hosted on a secure server.

There are many companies on the net that can give you a secure order form.
Do a search and compare their procedures, prices, etc.

-- Sandy