Re: pop up windows help

by Duane Hall <hallmark(at)intergate.bc.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:20:04 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dorine,

If I understand you correctly, you would like to go from a page (no frames)
containing an image to a frame-set containing that page plus a second one
to the left of it. In other words...

    ________________              ________________
   |                |            |     |          |
   |   Page with    |            | S   |  Page    |
   |  linked image  |            | e P |  with    |
   |                |  ------>   | c a | linked   |
   |                |            | o g |  image   |

Am I correct? Or do you want a new browser window to open up?

__

Duane Hall
Anvil Island Webmaster
www.anvilisland.org