Re: OT - Graphics

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Wed, 01 Mar 2000 07:55:00 -0800
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:13 AM 3/1/2000 -0500, Michael Cates wrote:

>Over the years I have been able to learn HTML and the other basics of Web
>Design. However, my knowledge is very limited in one area, graphics. I am
>not an extremely artistic person but am looking for tools to help me in
>this area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just finished HWG's Paint Shop Pro class.  It's a great one to get you
started!  I learned quite a lot and was given loads of links to tutorials
and design sites to help me increase my knowledge after the class was over.
 I hope they offer an intermediate class soon.

-- Sandy
Sannicron Web Design
http://www.sannicron.com