Re: Javascript question

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Tue, 07 Mar 2000 10:26:46 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:46 AM 03/07/00 -0600, Rayne Alburquerque wrote:
>It works fine for me in MSIE 5.0. Windows 98. Could it be something in the
>AOL version that isn't compatible with this part of javascript?

I just checked it in MSIE5.0 here at work and it works just fine.  There
seems to be a problem with my system at home.   MSIE5 at home won't do the
mouseover thing.  I tried to go to "Internet Options" from "My Computer" to
see if there's something in there that I could change (guessing that
javascript is disabled), and there's no "Internet Options" icon.  It's
disappeared somehow!

Sometimes I hate my computer.

-- Sandy
Sannicron Web Design