Re: Damon's CSS Issues!

by Robert Eager <rad_dev(at)ihug.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 01 Aug 1999 20:10:40 +1000
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Damon,

IE 3x doesn't support CSS as far as I'm aware and I think this is backed up
by the fact that when you delete the CSS link you can see your page.  To
see your page in both 3x and 4x+ put the link to the CSS page in comments eg:

<!--
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/hq_handbook/style/hqstylecss">
-->

That should work in that the CSS attributes will show up in IE 4x+ and in
3x the normal attributes will show up.

Cheers,

Rob.

<snip>