Re: Font sizes

by Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries(at)acm.org>

 Date:  Mon, 09 Aug 1999 10:25:05 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I hope that folks will answer this to the group, or that Dave will forward
any private answers back. I'd like to know as well. As I try to upgrade to
the use of STYLE, this is one thing standing in my way. (My own ignorance
and lack of design skills are more in the way, but that's where you guys
come in!)

Ron