Re: CD-formats (off-topic) ?

by "Billy O'Connor" <billy(at)kennet1.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:38:00 +0100
 To:  bushman(at)goodnet.com,
"hwg-basics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maybe I was a little unclear here, what I meant by *all info* was to have
the entire content (text too) delivered in PDF. Reason being you can copy
and paste text and images will convert to PSD.

I don't believe that there is anything wrong with this method and have used
it on several occassions.

Bill.