Re: Ulead PhotoImpact

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:57:29 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Bob hi,

I've been using PhotoImpact for a couple of years and I love it. IMHO its
more user friendly than PSP and was a piece of cake to learn in comparison.
ULead have lots of cool effects plugins and a lot of the Photoshop plugins
work with it as well.  I have both and to be honest, I can't remember the
last time I used PSP.

I think it's certainly worth a look.

Kym

At 11:20 AM 01/30/2000 -0500, Robert Frith wrote:
>Does anyone have any experience with Ulead PhotoImpact, the image
>editing software?
>
>I am currently learning Paint Shop Pro.  My scanner came with
>PhotoImpact 4.2, but I didn't install it because I already had PSP.  But
>PhotoImpact's web site says it is "Ten ways better than PSP," and I just
>want to get some feedback from someone who has used it, or better yet,
>both PSP and PI.
>
>Thanks for your help!!
>
>Bob

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html