Re: counter.com (was logs)

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:05:17 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

hmmmm, I hadn't noticed, but I'll check it out...thanks.

Kym

At 02:11 PM 02/23/2000 -0500, Reywob(at)aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/23/00 1:44:21 AM GMT Standard Time, kjones(at)adam.com.au
>writes:
>
>> If you go to www.thecounter.com and set up an account, you will get hit
>>  numbers emailed to you once a week and you can then go to your account and
>>  see details of who's visited, where they came from and what browser they're
>>  using.
>
>There's just one problem - they're very slow at the moment.  It's a brilliant
>service, but it makes my page take an extra 10-15 seconds to load.  Anyone
>else have that problem?
>
>Peter.

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html