Re: Problem Solved!

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:44:42 -0600
 To:  "Tricia's Mail" <tdlease(at)telesouth1.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Tricia...*sigh*

*NEVER* tell this person to hit "any" key LOL...they'll spend a week
looking for it ..:)

Kym

At 05:18 PM 03/23/2000 -0600, Tricia's Mail wrote:

>Dear Group,
>Thank you for being so patient with me regarding the AOL problem.  The
>simple solution was my client clicking on "WWW" or "Go to the Internet".
>I know, I was as stunned as I'm sure you are now.  I guess a good lesson for
>me to learn would be to realize that not everyone is up to speed with the
>Internet.  And, to possibly charge customers who use AOL more!  ;-)
>Thanks Again Everyone!
>Tricia

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html