RE: .eps format

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:17:03 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

FWIW...PhotoImpact handles .eps files also

Kym

At 07:01 AM 04/01/2000 -0500, Jennifer C. Swartz wrote:
>I don't know about default applications however photoshop and illustrator
>both handle eps and will allow you to convert an eps file to a gif or jpg.
>
>Hope this helps
>
>Jennifer C. Swartz
>eandscon(at)javanet.com
>http://www.javanet.com/~eandscon

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html