Re: Validating

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Apr 2000 09:19:29 +0930
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Linda..

I looked at your site in IE and it all looked fine to me.

There is one thing I would point out however...in your opening para you
have a spelling error.

"weather" should be "whether"...

Nice site btw...

Kym

At 05:08 PM 04/03/2000 -0500, Linda Shumaker wrote:
>I finally have my site up! I validated every page except one and that one I
>sure could use some help. When I make changes to the code that the validater
>included with HomeSite4.5 I loose the centering of my text and everything
>moves to the right. Please take a look and let me know what I am doing wrong
>so I can correct it.
>
>www.htmldesigns.net
>

>Thanks
>
>Linda from Indiana

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html