RE: Screen Shot (part deux)

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:47:03 +0930
 To:  jim(at)haslam.com,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jim

Well you *could* try standing on one leg and whilst holding down the alt
and print screen keys, hit the down arrow with your nose and hope that it
grabs it all as it passes by. This will probably only work if you are
holding your mouth correctly tho.....*just kidddddddddddddddddddding* ...
:))))))))

Depending on what you want to do with it, you could take two bites at it.
Making sure that you have the page properly aligned on your screen, capture
the top half of the page, paste it into your graphics program of choice, go
back and do the same thing with the bottom half of the page, then hack,
copy and paste it all back together to resemble one page.

HTH

Kym

At 12:07 PM 04/12/2000 -0600, ForeverImaging - Jim H wrote:
>If a web page scrolls beyond the visible area of the monitor, how do you
>capture the entire page top-to-bottom without without using scissors and
>tape for a printed display?
>
>TIA
>
>JH

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html