Re: tables and image align.

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 13:33:19 +0930
 To:  "Shelley Watson" <shelleyw(at)home.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Shelley and anyone else that's interested.

I've put up a rough page for you to look at that might help with your table
alignment. I fought with this sucker for ages trying to get it to work
properly in both IE and Netscape, and finally got it to work with the help
of a friend, so maybe I can save a bit of hair pulling for someone :)

http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/media/tablehelp.html

HTH

Kym

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html