Re: Realaudio

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:50:15 +0930
 To:  "David Pippen" <gadale(at)earthlink.net>,
"spats" <spats(at)banet.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

David,

Create your .ra file.

You need a META file in order for it to work. Create a text file in Notepad
that only has the path to the real audio file on the server.

Example:

Your file is called "david.ra" and you are going to put it on your server
named "http://www.pippin.com/audio", your text file will show just this line.

[http://www.pippin.com/audio/david.ra ]

Without the brackets - no html commands...just that line.  Save it as a
text file with the extension .ram and upload it along with the .ra file
making sure that the sound file is uploaded as binary.

It should work just fine.

HTH

Kym

At 08:41 AM 06/17/2000 , David Pippen wrote:
>That is how Icreated the file. I am having trouble getting it to run

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html