Re: spelling and grammer, grammar, gramming :)

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:01:56 +0930
 To:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

<snip>
>As for your boss, he was "generally right."
>
>Now - did I put the period in the right spot in the above sentence.....? :-)
>
>- Jeff Kopito
</snip>

Jeff...yeah you did, but thinking it was a trick question (grin) and not
being 100% sure, I went looking on the web and found a couple of
interesting sites.

Purdue seems to have an excellent site for anyone interested in
writing/language.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/writers/by-topic.html#punctuation

Free English lessons via email, proof reading for businesses and all sorts
of other stuff which is not free.

http://webnz.com/checkers/index.html

This one has a grammar test which is a bit of fun.

http://www.grammarbook.com/

I searched for "English grammar +punctuation" and it pulled up tons of
stuff..I could spend hours in there, just browsing around.

Thanks for helping to make and keep this thread, enlightening,
entertaining, amusing and just plain interesting...your sense of
humor/humour is delightful... :)

Kym

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html