Re: Computer Hillbillies

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:35:01 +0930
 To:  "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

haha Susan...that was fun...thank you

Kym

At 09:14 AM 07/17/2000 , Susan Vollmer wrote:
>If you feel like you're starting to take your job and the HTML coding too
>seriously, take a look at this site:
>
>    http://www.debsfunpages.com/hillbilly.htm
>
>**  Don't view this at work unless you have your sound turned down or off --
>although it's more effective with the music on.  **
>
>Ya'll come back now you hear!
>
>Regards,
>Susan V.

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html