Re: NN crashing on simple games

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:44:32 +0930
 To:  Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Lori,

I checked it out in IE5.0 and Netscrape 4.7 on a PC and the "Nibbles" game
worked just fine in both. Not crashing, hanging or other nasties...it did
take a while to load, but that's about all.

HTH

Kym

At 01:29 PM 10/14/2000 , Lori Eldridge wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I uploaded several simple games for little kids on my Young Poets
>site today (applets) and they worked fine on my computer (a Power
>Mac) with both NN 4.7.3 and IE5. However, after I uploaded them NN
>4.7.3 crashed--and I tried it 3 times to make sure I wasn't low on
>ram or something. They work fine in IE5.
>
>Can someone check these out and let me know what's wrong please and
>if I should change the warning re NN, etc? Here is the URL:
>
>http://www.loriswebs.com/youngpoets/
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lori

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com