RE: Hand-coding all the way, or...?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:28:47 +1030
 To:  "Maya Rushing Walker" <maya(at)rushingwalker.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Sorry to horn in on the end of this thread, but just a small word of warning.

Version 6.0 of PhotoImpact includes a new feature which allows you to
design a web page for those that are HTML challenged. Unfortunately, Ulead
hiccupped and I *believe* that it puts in backslashes instead of forward
slashes which tends to screw things up a bit  :)

I haven't used the feature myself, preferring the hand/WYSIWYG method with
CoffeeCup...I'm only going on what I have heard and I'm still shaking my
head in disbelief given that they manage to put together such a wonderful
graphics program.

So if you use this new whizbang feature, just watch your step :)

...oh and Maya if you need any assistance with PI, there are a bazillion
tutorials and assistance available for all versions at:

http://www.eastofthesun.com/

HTH

Kym