Re: Scrolling Text Javascript

by "rhtaylor(at)students.wisc.edu" <rhtaylor(at)students.wisc.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:21:59 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gwen,

Check out the Java applet, "Type Writer" at:

http://javaboutique.internet.com/TypeW/

I've used this successfully (both within IE and NN) within a table, as you
asked. My compliments to Gokhan Dagli, its author. You may also find other
solutions at JavaBoutique at:

http://javaboutique.internet.com/

which I believe someone on this list recommended. I've found this to be a
great site, and my thanks to whoever recommended it.

Thanks,
Robert