Re: Hand-coding all the way, or...?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:33:43 +1030
 To:  Jim Tom Polk <jtpolk(at)texas.net>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well Jim, therein lies a mystery. I tried it and all the slashes were fine,
just as you said, so I posed the question on the BB and sure enough, some
have the problem and some don't and they are *all* talking about PI6.  With
any luck, Ulead might comment.

So, having stirred up that hornet's nest, I think I'll just quietly skulk
back into my corner LOL...I just don't understand it at all, unless after
the initial shipping, they got the message and fixed it before the second
shipping, causing some to have the problem and others not.

Beats me...

Much and all as I love my PI, there sure have been some weird "features"
reported in 6.0 although I have to admit, I haven't had any real problems
with it thus far.

Kym