Re: WYSIWYG bashing

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:14:03 +1030
 To:  "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>,
"Ted Temer" <temer(at)c-zone.net>,
"HWGBASICS" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Ted,

I'd be inclined to uninstall/reinstall too. I use CoffeeCup also but I've
only used the Stylesheet maker a couple of times so far and for fonts only
and then, nothing fancy. I just got tired of the validator screaming
"deprecated font tag" at me. :)

However, I have had sporadic runtime errors with it too. When it got to the
point that it was driving me nuts, I reinstalled and the problem went away.

I'm using Version 8.6 and so far, cross fingers, I haven't seen a runtime
error in ages now but I should know better than to say things like that too.

HTH

Kym