RE: Color Help

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:39:49 +1030
 To:  "Carolyn \(R\)" <cross70(at)home.com>,
<jtpolk(at)texas.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jim,

I agree with Carolyn...I think she hit the nail right on the head with her
descriptions...at least that's what I see too.

As has already been said, different monitors, resolutions, video cards and
rose tinted glasses will all show something different.

Interestingly/annoyingly, any colors that are not designated "websafe"
colors and probably even some of those too, often look different between
Netscrape and IE  which can be a major pain so there's no guarantee that
the color of their choice is going to show up the way they envision it anyway.

Unless the use of "their" color is going to turn this into Project Puke,
I'd just nod politely and let them have their way. Then again, everyone's
idea of Project Puke is different too LOL.

Kym