Re: Olympus D-490

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:09:21 +1030
 To:  "Captain F.M. O'Lary" <ctfuzzy(at)canopy.net>,
"Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I was bemused by the comment about needing a wife to work out how to
operate the Kodak LOL.

I have a Kodak DC280 and it's a great lil camera as far as the picture
quality is concerned but I actually had to sit down and *really* RTFM...and
not just once either. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
I don't *think* I qualify as a complete idiot either LOL. And if you plan
on actually seeing the graphic description next to all those lil buttons,
you better have 20/20 vision or a darned big magnifying glass :)

When you don't have a wife, sometimes you just have to fly by the seat of
your pants....wait a minute!! I'm a woman...what the heck would *I* do with
a wife ? :)

Kym
She whose VCR lights don't flash, only because the nice little TV repair
man fixed all that when he installed it :)