Re: looking for coupons

 Date:  Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:33:29 -0500
 To:  tstephens(at)mebudgetads.com,
html <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>,
freeads(at)mebudgetads.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:33 PM 2/22/01 , Theodore Stephens wrote:
>I am looking for some ideas that will attract traffic to my site.  I
>have been looking for coupons to add to my web site, any ideas ?

Pictures. Give away pictures. The more naked the better. Without more
background on your sites background that's about the best advise I can
offer. I guarantee it'll work.

>I also would like to get some critique from  the list do I have to go to
>the critique list?

Baahahahhahhha. Are you kidding? You walked right into the middle of Bad
Street, WWW. Fling that URL out there, this pack - o - pit bulls would love
to have a snack. Just remember to keep the replies off the list, or the
List Mom will smack me (again) for starting a riot.

>Thanks for the meta tags thread, I am about to submit to search engines
>and it helped.

Strange irony in that word isn't there? "SUBMIT" to the search engines.
Man, you got that right. Them suckers will ruin your life. The're the only
thing I ever saw that was more demanding than my last mother in law.

;-)
Fuzzy.